Here’s a quick measuring guide to help you choose your very best size in this new range of fits.
- Place a piece of blank paper on a flat surface.
- Place your foot on the paper. Wear the same type of sock or stocking that you plan on wearing with the shoe.
Example: barefoot for sandals, thick socks for winter boots.
- Using a pencil, place a mark at the end of your heel and the tip of your longest toe.
- Measure the length between the marks.
- Use the chart below to find your size.
If your measurements are between two sizes, or you find one foot’s measurement is larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.
- Half sizes are not available in all styles.
- Sizing may vary between style and type of footwear.